Our goal at the Midtown KC Post is to create an environment where people can share ideas and opinions without having to worry about personal attacks. We want to create an open, transparent and robust forum for discussion of Midtown issues. As such, we welcome comments from users of every race, sex, age, sexual orientation and religion. We will never delete or censor a comment based on the political or ideological affiliation of a user, or the perspectives they share. However, we ask commentators to follow a few groundrules.
Groundrules for commenting
- Everyone who comments must do so under their own name
- It’s fine to disagree with another person’s ideas or opinions, but personal attacks are not allowed
- Comments should be relevant to the topic
- Be concise and clear
- If you have facts to add to the story, be specific and let us know where you obtained your facts
- The Midtown KC Post will not permit hate speech, personal attacks, profanities, irrelevant sexual references, libel or spam. Comments that violate the guidelines will be deleted.